The national HRD Network has an Executive Board consisting of the National President, CEO, Secretary, past President, Treasurer, three members elected by the General Body, Presidents of the local Networks, and three members nominated by the National President. In addition, the Executive Board co-opts a maximum of three members from among those who undertake significant responsibilities in furtherance of the Network's objectives.
- The term of the Executive board is for a period of two years. The Board lays down the broad policy guidelines regarding the Network's activities, membership, financial matters and about its future development and growth. It is also the trustee of the Network.
- The Board has the ultimate authority in establishing external linkages, setting up local Networks, and acquisitions and disposal of fixed assets and property of the Network as per law.
- The Board has to meet at least once in a year.
- The national President chairs the Board meeting.
- The quorum of the Board is five members.